The Leader in Recycled Plastic Playground Equipment
We offer three primary options for the installation of your equipment:
OPTION 1: Factory Certified Installation Crew:
- Play Mart’s installation crews are nationally certified by the National Playground Safety Institute (CPSI certification) and are Play Mart factory certified.
- Hiring a factory certified crew ensures that your equipment will be installed correctly, which makes certain that your warranty will be valid. It also greatly lowers the risk of safety hazards.
- Obtain a quote from a highly qualified and professional installation crew through our sales representative in your state.
OPTION 2: Installation by a Local Contractor:
(Must have extensive construction experience, play equipment installation experience and be CPSI certified).
- If you choose to hire your own crew, Play Mart will supply installation instructions and design details as well as play set dimensions to locate the starting point on your site.
- Play Mart also offers phone or email technical support for every project.
OPTION 3: Community Built Project with Play Mart Supervisor
- Whether you need a supervisor for a day or a group of supervisors for a week, our Play Mart sales representatives can provide a customized supervision of your playground installation – you provide the volunteer labor!
- This is a great cost-saving option and allows the community to be involved in the construction of their playground.
- Our products are 100% prefabricated, lessening the excessive volunteer man hours required.
- Your community build project will be enjoyable with Play Mart's knowledgeable supervisors guiding along the way. Feel free to request some of our community build projects as references.