Standing Behind our Equipment Since 1981!
LIMITED LIFETIME on RSPTM VERTICAL POSTS and ECO COLORTM PLASTIC PRODUCTS under normal use and with proper maintenance as required by Play Mart, against structural failure due to deterioration or weathering; not subjected to vandalism, negligence or acts of God.
15 YEAR WARRANTY on STEEL and STAINLESS STEEL COMPONENTS and STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE under normal use and with maintenance as required by Play Mart, against structural failure due to corrosion, deterioration or weathering; not subjected to vandalism, negligence or acts of God.
10 YEAR WARRANTY on POLYETHYLENE ROTO-MOLDED PRODUCTS, RSPTM COMPONENTS and PARTS not already listed, RSPTM BORDERS under normal use and with maintenance as required by Play Mart, against structural failure due to deterioration or weathering; not subjected to vandalism, negligence or acts of God.
1 YEAR WARRANTY on MOVING PARTS and all other MATERIALS not mentioned above under normal use and proper maintenance against structural failure due to corrosion, deterioration, weathering or manufacturing defects; not subjected to vandalism, negligence or acts of God.
The above mentioned warranties do not include cosmetic issues, scratches, dents, marring, moderate warping, fading or discoloration. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear, vandalism, misuse, negligence, accidents or acts of God are not covered by this warranty. Products damaged in the shipping process must be notated on the Bill of Lading and will be processed through a Freight Claim.
Upon submission of the Customer Service Form notifying Play Mart of a defective part, the claim will be processed and the repair or replacement part(s) covered by the above warranties will be shipped. Labor or the cost of labor for the
removal of the defective part or parts and the installation of any replacement part or parts is not included. Shipping costs are not covered after the first year on warranty parts. Warranty commences on date of Seller’s invoice.
The above warranties are valid only if:
- Original structures were installed by a Play Mart Certified Installer identified on Warranty Registration.
- The structures were erected in conformity with the layout plan and/or installation instructions provided by Play Mart.
- Warranty Registration was completed, signed by Owner and Certified Play Mart installer and forwarded to Play Mart.
- Routine Maintenance Inspections at regular intervals have been performed and documented. Customer may use their own forms, although these must include at least all recommended maintenance items shown on Play Mart’s forms. Play Mart approved forms are provided in Maintenance Kit included with equipment. See www.playmart.com for maintenance forms or contact your installer.
- The structures have not been subjected to the addition or substitution of parts; and have not been modified,
- altered, or repaired by persons other than Play Mart or Play Mart’s designees in cooperation with a Certified Play Mart Installer.
Moving equipment voids warranty. If product ownership is transferred, previous and ongoing maintenance documents should be kept on file.
Restocking: Play Mart may choose to restock play equipment in reusable condition for a 20% restocking fee plus shipping costs.
THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PLAY MART’S COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT, AND DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY PLAY MART PRODUCTS CONSIDERED TO BE PART OF THE “NATURE OF EARLY PLAY” LINE OF EQUIPMENT.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. PLAY MART DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN SO FAR AS SUCH WARRANTIES CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED, PLAY MART LIMITS THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF SUCH WARRANTIES TO ONE YEAR. IF THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, THE LIMITATION DESCRIBED ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Effective August 1, 2015
Play Mart reserves the right to improve and upgrade our equipment, designs, specifications & materials without notice.
For warranty related concerns, contact Customer Service.